Big day for customers in India, Samsung launches its sensational selfie phone Galaxy C7 Pro with a big 16 Megapixel front camera. The phone will be available from 11th of April, exclusively on Amazon India website for a price tag of Rs. 27,990 (around $445).
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is a dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) smartphone and it sports a full-metal unibody, an Always-on display, a fingerprint scanner on the home button, and 'upcoming' Samsung Pay support.
- 16 megapixel rear and front cameras
- 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display
- 4GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage
- dual SIM, 3300mAh battery
- 7mm glass and metal body with Android Marshmallow OS
Phone will be available from 11th April in 2 colors, navy blue and golden one.